Sunday 2 October 2016

Birthday Invitation!!


                                   
Good morning ladies!

Thank you for your response on my layout and Coffee card . Your comments really mean a lot to me.

And I  Would like to welcome Carole. Thank you for the appreciation.

Today I am here with an invitation card inviting you on my 25th birthday party.
Here it is...
Birthday Invite

When tag is pulled out...
Birthday Invite

To make this I have upcycled an old wedding card, package box, and paper from old magazine.
Firstly I took two thick paper cut out from wedding card. On one of them stuck pieces of magazine. Applied a layer of guesso. Added some colors and stamped a bit to create the BG.Painted the edges. Added lace, celebration banner using glitter tape, a quilled white dress(have applied golden paint on the strips, though not visible in the pic :( ), handmade flowers and sentiment. Now coming to the sliding tag part..For this I used beautiful tutorial by Dr. Sonia. But instead of foam tape I have used strips from packaging box. On the inside of the tag  I distressed the edges wrote the Invite to be filled later.I also made a matching box for it.

Some more shots..

Birthday Invite
Birthday Invite
Birthday Invite-Ingredients
 The box..
                                                              
 Linking this card to..

LESSology-handmade invitations

Indian quilling challenge- Bingo (Middle Row)
Decorate to celebrate

Seize the birthday


If you liked the card do leave some love.
Thank you for dropping by.

Love

P.S.The card has been made a bit early..My bithday month is December..☺☺





41 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Richa, I totally love it! Quilled dress looks amazing! I loved all the elements! A beautiful card. Wish you a very Happy Birthday!!
    Hugs
    Priyanka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Priyanka..I ma sorry for the confusion...my birthday is in Dec..just felt like making something for me..and there was Lessology theme of hanmade cards..☺☺

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card..love the quilling dress..simply beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo beautiful i love that frock <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This is so beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Lessology in September!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking beautiful! I marvel at how you've upcycled sooo much on your project and that slider idea is fabulous!! Gorgeous entry for our LESSology challenge :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I like the sliding tag - I have been wanting to try this but still haven't attempted it yet. The dress is beautiful! Looks like your 25th birthday party will be a fun one! I wish I were 25 again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Richa as always beautiful creation.. love all the details.. very cute projectπŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very clever of you. The pull out invite is very unique and you did a great job on the design. On top of all of that, you even recycled! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh woww ! What a gorgeous project !!! That quilled dress is awesome. It really seems like you put a lot of patience and time in making this and it clearly shows. :)
    P.s. Sorry for being very bad at keeping up with my blog visits. Need to do a whole lot of catching up with all my friends' blogs. Will do soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jasleen..Took a bit of time but was fun..Just love the beehive technique..

      Delete
  10. Oh woww ! What a gorgeous project !!! That quilled dress is awesome. It really seems like you put a lot of patience and time in making this and it clearly shows. :)
    P.s. Sorry for being very bad at keeping up with my blog visits. Need to do a whole lot of catching up with all my friends' blogs. Will do soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heii richu.. so impressed by the invite itself that i would totally love to go to your birthday party. Looks amazing.. especially the pull-out tag with the hidden message. Hope to see lots more fm you in future.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh what a beautiful beautiful project...loved the dress to bits and so happy you linked to me and that my Tutorial helped you!! And about your comment on meeting crafty friends....the world is a small place...who knows one day we may meet.I have been lucky to meet quite a few crafty blogger friends!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sonia Ma'm..Yeah I may get lucky too..😊😊

      Delete
  13. Wow !!! bowled over, Richa awesome !!! this is reallly beautiful, so glad to have seen this... absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Seema for such lovely comments..😊

      Delete
  14. Richa please email me your postal address....I want to send you a birthday card! Here is my email : soniasv@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The dress looks really impressive. So feminine and beautifully detailed design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely invite Richa... I really like ur innovative ideas with Quilling. Thank u for participating @ IQCG. All d very best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Priya..glad that you liked it..😊😊

      Delete
  17. Lovely invite Richa... I really like ur innovative ideas with Quilling. Thank u for participating @ IQCG. All d very best.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow such a gorgeous invite. Love love the quilled dress!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful and very innovative...
    nice use of Quilling... Thanks for participating at IQCG

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty and so nicely executed ��

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so creative! Even I turned 25 this year but I had no plans of celebrating or inviting people but at 12 everybody was at my place automatically. I booked an LA venue in the morning and took everybody out for dinner. I can save this idea for the next time. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful invite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments...They mean the world to me..
If I get lucky and you decide to follow me..do leave your blog link so that I can follow you back. Happy Crafting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...